Blog Archive

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Day of the Cloud

My desire to make this blog daily is hampered by my lack of reliable internet at home. The good news, however, is that I just uploaded MANY pictures.

These are the pictures from the big cloud that happened a few weeks ago.

This is how it looked outside of my window



I went to Park Ave to get a better look. Then that instant of glow happened when the sunsets turned clouds pink!



We think it has a mouth that looks like a fish!

It made the building scary!



Ok that last one was obviously touched up but the other two were totally natural. That is really how it looks!

What stinks is that there are often buildings in the way of sunsets and being on the Eastern slope means the mountains block the final minutes when sunset is most spectacular, and the horizon which stretches far from north to south and east doesn't go west very far. That is a shame. But the city is still a better city than most other ones I know about so I will put up with that for now.

More stuff to come: How to Make Soup, How to Make Rolls, The Scary Trees of the Great Plains, some insane mumblings about Ft Collins and education and the general exploitation of everyone, and other stuff.

!

No comments:

Post a Comment