Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Am Fucking Awesome

So I woke up in the car today, and I was a little bummed out, cause it was 15 degrees outside, and, it's gonna be less than 15 degrees outside in the nights to come. I have a nice job lined up but it hasn't started yet. So here I am in the car. And I was feeling kinda blue.

But then, I went to Durango Joe's coffee shop, and I started working on my story about Desolation Canyon some more. And then I found some old pics from the Red Rock Regatta that I hadn't seen yet.

And I realized...





That I Am Fucking Awesome.

I am a cardboard viking. I can walk around in my underwear at family events. And I can captain a cardboard viking ship to victory and win first prize in two races AND in a costume contest! My pics be up at the Grand County Public Library.

Top That!

Oh Wait.

You can't.

Cause I am fucking awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment