Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Time of Innocence

Ever have one of those days where you feel like the crew in the Memphis Belle, and everything just keeps breaking.... and pretty soon you're just going to crash?

Well, I felt like that until Josh from AXS computers installed a new power supply in the desktop/music recording comp. I was then able to retrieve stuff I had written that was very very new and that I worried was lost forever.

One such track I just posted on the Savage Ideal site... It is called "A Time of Innocence", and it is about people who hide themselves in the past... often constructing their own, friendlier, idealized versions of it.

If you can, listen to it on decent speakers. There's a lot of stuff going on with the low end that you won't hear on your laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment