Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm not a total idiot! :)

I got a 160 (81st percentile) on the lsat!

Not that law schools are anything as important as watching spaghetti westerns, writing music no one pays for, and waiting for the desert to thaw... but that is still cool to know... and makes me feel some what validated mentally.

Other good things... got laundry done, cleaned, my blanket and sheets have that clean blanket smell, got to mail stuff to people at the post office, saw the films that need to be returned tomorrow, I like my job, I have the weekend off, and there are 10 dinners' of frozen soup in the freezer!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete