Monday, March 9, 2009

Watching Spaghettis...

Just saw For a Few Dollars More and Il Etait Une Fois La Revolution.... a/k/a "Duck, You Sucker" (this is a terrible name that contributed to it not being seen/liked as much in the US) a/k/a/ "A Fistful of Dynamite" (an exploitative title but not as bad as "Duck, You Sucker).



Anyways, it's a spaghetti western about/in the Mexican revolution. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly will probably always be most people's favorite of Leone's films.... but this is possibly tied with it. Y'all should check it out if you ever get a chance, don't be scared by the terrible US title.

For a Few Dollars More was entertaining and interesting... but you can definately tell the director/producer had grown a lot in between the two projects.




Incidentally these and several more films I got for free from my local Library system. With holds and free transport of films from one branch in the city to the one closet to my house this beats any video rental store... Net Flix has more comprehensive selection but public libraries have way better price!


In other news, I really like the restaurant I am at now.... It's a new place still trying to find itself but I hope it stays open because the food is INCREDIBLE, *and*, I just made over $500 in one week for the first time in months! Woohoo! The guys at grease money gave me a new nut for the oil pan for free and it makes changing the oil way easier. There is something great about having a new job and having the car feel like it runs better.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete