- ► 2012 (11)
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (49)
- Some Thoughts on the (Problems of) Trotskyism
- Some Thoughts on Anarchism
- Impressions, April 2009.... Embracing the Horror
- Obama Flips the Script on Single Payer
- The Day of the Snow
- The Day of the Cloud
- Mexico, Drugs, and the Hypocrisy of Gun Control
- Mysticism, Paranoia, This Blog, Brakes, gee whiz!
- My Comment on the Pro- Pirate Article
- I am apparently still doing this
- Funker Vogt at Trax in Denver, April 10 2009
- My editorial to the Denver Post regarding educatio...
- Socialists, Out and Proud
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2008 (70)
Monday, April 6, 2009
Is apparently my new nickname at work.
Cassanova was pretty cool:
I like how he didn't give up when imprisoned and escaped!
"'I saw that to accomplish anything I must bring all my physical and moral faculties in play, make the acquaintance of the great and the powerful, exercise strict self-control, and play the chameleon.'Casanova had matured, and this time in Paris, though still depending at times on quick thinking and decisive action, he was more calculating and deliberate..."