Monday, July 27, 2009

I have a Twitter

http://twitter.com/xianwright

How come?

Well...

No internet for a while pretty soon... but I don't want the blog to die... Also I'm sure in the Great Adventure there will be plenty of thoughts that might warrant being instantly communicated to the world.

Also, my mom is worried about my solo hikes and climbs.

So this ads another measure of security. To let her know I am ok... and heaven forbid I shouldn't be... if there was cell reception I could aid rescuers, even if there wasn't battery life enough to call out of somewhere.

My plans tend to change often... so even leaving an advance plan behind with someone might be pretty worthless if I decided at the last minute to change it.

I just wish you could text message a picture from your camera phone to twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment